McGibbon, Bastedo, Armstrong & Armstrong, located in Oshawa,
is seeking a Law Clerk with 3-10 years experience in Real Estate
Law. The successful candidate will be organized, able to multitask,
and feel comfortable working directly with clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-10 years experience in residential and commercial
real estate law in a law firm in Ontario
- Must be experienced in PC Law, Conveyancer and Teraview software
- Thorough knowledge of legal procedures, statutes and regulations
applicable to residential and commercial real estate
- Must be able to manage files from start to finish
- Must be able to work with clients directly in a professional
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Must demonstrate initiative and be able to work with minimal
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and written skills
- Demonstrate commitment to privacy and ethical conduct
Should your skills and experience match the requirements of this
position, please forward your resume to Jennifer Densham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.
We regret that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you're not interested, but know someone who is, please help
a current or former colleague in their career development by referring